Crow's Nest

Sunday, November 26, 2006

INVENTION: Stop Baby's Cry
Colored pencil
I doodled this with a silly inspiration from Rube Goldberg's Inventions (his are funny and amazing). Mom's resting baby starts to cry A: shes pulls string attached to her toe and cats tail; B: cat crys and wakes dog; C: dog barks and pulls string attached from his collar to baby's swing; D: string restarts swing.


INVENTION: Mother's Helper
Colored Pencil

Rocks the baby, Washes and Dries the clothes, Cleans the toilet, Rakes the garden, Walks the dog, Cooks the breakfast, and Vacuums the floor.

I guess I was feeling unusually lazy (although I don't really have a baby or a dog). I'd settle for the toilet cleaner alone.

8 Comments:

Blogger emilayusof said...

Nice illustration! I sure need one of this!

5:02 PM  
Blogger ° said...

just set it and forget it lol great idea and cute illo

5:44 PM  
Blogger Willie Baronet said...

Very nice, but where's the husband pleasin'? :-)

6:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your invention is a great idea, but have you ever owned a cat? They would never, EVER put up with this! :)

7:37 PM  
Blogger Roz Foster said...

Ha! Very clever... Needs a 'husband pleaser' and an 'espresso maker'. Get to it. ; - D

8:33 AM  
Blogger Michelle Lana said...

Clever work, Jo!

9:08 PM  
Blogger Cez said...

so funny illos....great work!!!

4:04 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

ehehhee! When my mum saw it she instantly wanted one. I'll have to look on ebay.lol!

1:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogs Illustrated
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random